CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wow! It is my favorite restaurant

There are so many restaurants in my city. All have different cuisines and dishes. All have their identity in food. People in my city are fond of eating good and delicious food.

My favorite restaurant is near my home and you will get all vegetarian food, especially northern Indian food. I love northern Indian food because it is spicy and I love spicy food. I often go there with my family and with my friends. There is a very pleasant environment and good music to make you relax. The restaurant is in the main marketplace. There are so many seasonal dishes and it is popular for that. In the winter season, there is one special dish called saraso da sak and makki di roti. I especially go there to eat this dish. It is my favorite dish. Makki di roti is corn bread and sarso da sak is one vegetable from the northern part of India. It is served with chili, mango pickle, buttermilk and treacle. I missed eating that when I came to the USA. I will love to eat it. It is very delicious. My mouth is watering!

0 comments: