CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Oh! It is delicious

According to me food should be delicious and your eyes should like what they see. I am very fond of eating Indian food. There are many types of cuisines in India because of different religions and states. I love to eat spicy food and there are all sort of spicy cuisines in India and Punjabi food is the most spicy food in India; I love all dishes of that cuisine. There are very good places to buy Punjabi food in my city but I like RASANA restaurant best to buy that kind of food. There are different varieties of cuisine there and it is famous for all its cuisine especially for Punjabi food. Punjabi food can be non vegetarian and vegetarian. There are all different varieties of vegetables in Punjabi food and they are all spicy. This restaurant is near my home and it is always full. Sometimes I have to wait for one hour or one and a half an hours for food because people come from very far to enjoy the pleasant environment and delicious food. One my favorite dish is called saraso da sak and makki di roti. The bread is made of corn flour and the vegetable saraso. It is traditional vegetable. This restaurant provides the best after mint, which no one else can provide. Oh! My mouth is watering at the thought of it.

0 comments: