CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Food

First of all, my favorite type of food is seafood, because I live in a city that is close to the ocean. My father likes to eat fish, shrimp and lobster so he always brings the freshest seafood to our home. As a result, I have always liked to eat diner with my dad. His favorite dinner is of seafood, this habit makes me interested in seafood, so I follow my dad’s. Fore example this habit makes me go every Friday to the seafood restaurant called “ AL Bahar”, which is a famous restaurant in my hometown, Jeddah. The thing that makes me more interested in seafood I noted is that seafood is a very healthy food. It protect people form some diseases and people live longer than other people who eat regular food or junk food. For example; people in China, the Philippine and Japan they live longer than west courtiers. I love seafood and I cannot enjoy the world without seafood.

0 comments: