CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My Favorite Restaurant

My favorite restaurant in my country is a Japanese noodle restaurant. The restaurant is in front of my grandparents’ house and the owner is my grandparents’ friend. I have eaten dinner there since I was a child, and my family likes the noodles there, too. If I can go to the restaurant now, I will choose hot noodles. The noodle is very famous around there and it has been introduced in a local magazine. Every day many people wait to eat it and other kinds of noodle of lunchtime and dinnertime. There are boiled egg, seaweed, sliced beef, and mushroom in the noodle. The boiled egg is not so hard, but it is not raw and the taste is perfect. I have tried to make the same one many times in my home, but it was very difficult and I couldn’t make it. The soup is very hot, so I can get hot after finishing eating it. I especially like to eat it in winter.

0 comments: