CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Food; favorite restaurant

I have worked at a sushi bar for 3 years since I was freshman in college. I didn’t like sushi at all, but I was interested in Japanese traditional food, so I started to work. First, I had no idea about sushi, seasonal foods, how to cook, how to eat, how to explain to customers these things. After more working at the workplace and more fun, I was getting to like sushi. Now my favorite restaurant is a sushi bar. Also, it is not a traditional sushi bar. After I work, I used to eat with friends who worked together. Sometimes I took sushi out to my home too. Coworkers who I worked with are very nice and fun. We were always together and it was like one family. My favorite sushi is a sushi roll, whose name is “Negitoro roll”. This sushi roll has leek, yam, quail egg and tuna. It is very good. My mouth watered at the thought right now. I will definitely scream when I go back to Japan and eat Japanese food.

0 comments: