CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My favorite restaurant in Korea

The name of the restaurant is Park, which is in Seoul. If you go there, you can eat Thai food. I normally order curry crab and cream shrimp with grapefruit. This restaurant is quite different tasting from any other Thai restaurants’ foods. I have been to many Thai restaurants, but I like this one the most. I like not only those two foods but also some other Thai foods, but unfortunately I don’t remember the name of those foods. I have been to Thai restaurants twice in USA; one place was in Carbondale and one place was in Chicago; however, it wasn’t as delicious as what I had in Korea. I really would love to visit Thailand and eat real Thai foods. If I were able to have dinner tonight in Park, I would order those foods that I mentioned before. The one problem I have got is their foods are really expensive. If two people eat dinner together, the cost will be 200 dollars!!

0 comments: