CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My Favorite Restaurant in Korea.

In Korea, there are a lot of restaurants that make a kind of stew. For example, these are soybean stew, Kim-chi stew, Sundubu stew and bu-dae stew. In front of Hanyang University, there is the most famous restaurant that makes Kim-chi stew. Unfortunately, the menu has only one thing, Kim-chi stew, and the place is very small. However, many students have gone there, because its price is very cheap and its amount is very large. Also, Kim-chi stew and So-ju, Korean alcoholic drink, is really a well-matched food. Many students like to have them it together. I also like the restaurant, so I went there and ate it about three times a week. If I could go there now, I definitely would order Kim-chi stew and So-ju. I think that it would be the happiest time for me.

0 comments: