CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My Favorite Restaurant

My favorite restaurant is Goemon. The restaurant offers various spaghettis. We usually use a fork when we eat spaghetti in Japan. However, we eat spaghetti while using chopsticks only there. I do not know why they offer chopsticks. I would order “Ladies’ combo”. I always order this combo. I get spaghetti, a cup of a soup, and a dessert by ordering this set. And I can choose spaghetti, a drink, and the dessert. I will order a cream spaghetti with Hokkaido potato and many various vegetables for the spaghetti, an ice lemon tea for a drink, and a chocolate cake with banana ice cream for the dessert. I feel satisfied every time because everything is very delicious and cheap, and then there is too much for me. I especially love the dessert, a chocolate cake with banana ice cream. The cake is very hot and thick, and the ice cream is very cold. When I eat both of them together, the chocolate cake and the ice cream melt at the same time. It is really delicious.

0 comments: