CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Favorite Restaurant

In my country, Jordan, there are many restaurants I like. The best one is Yaseenko restaurants. Yaseen is an Arabic word. Yaseen is the owner of that restaurant. In Yaseen restaurant you can eat beans and chickpeas. Yaseen Restaurant opens only in the morning for each day because it is expert only for breakfast food. I went many times to this restaurent in the morning and ate hot beans and chickpeas. When anyone goes to Yaseen Restaurant after 10 am, he will not find this restaurant open. Sometimes I bought the beans and chickpeas from this restaurant and went to my home to take this food with my family. Every day in the morning in the street, which has Yaseen Restaurant, you cannot find parking for your own cars because many people are there.

0 comments: