CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

My favorite food

First of all, I like to eat any kind of food I don’t have any problems with the food; since the food is delicious I am going to eat it. But sometimes even though I eat delicious food, I miss some special kind of food, which is chicken with ranch, and the only restaurant that dose it perfectly called “ Al Bayk “ which is a famous restaurant in my home town, Jeddah. On the other hand, this restaurant made a very nice food which is chicken, shrimp, fish and roast beef. If I have a chance to go and eat at that restaurant, I will take chicken and some shrimp on the side, and I usually drink soda with this food, because it is very heavy to my stomach. The special thing about this restaurant is that it is on the ocean, so really you can enjoy your dinner by looking at the ocean and feeling the nice wheather.

0 comments: