CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My Favorite Restaurant in ChiangMai

My favorite food is Thai food. I always tell everybody that I don’t like American food, because American food has too much cheese and butter. I have studied in America for 8 months. Even though I have lived with my aunt and eaten Thai food every meal, I still miss real Thai food. Thai food that my aunt cooks for me is not real Thai food. Thai food should have more ingredients which she can’t find in America. If I could go to ChiangMai, my hometown, now, I would go to ThaNom restaurant. This restaurant is very famous for its Thai food. Many Thai people and foreigners like the real Thai taste from here. If I could go to this restaurant now, I would order many kinds of Thai food such as Green curry, roast sweet pork, MamPrig KaPi, and Thai dessert. All of these kinds of food are very famous Thai food. I like this restaurant because of the taste of the food and its service. But if somebody tells me that the food price is too expensive, I think it is worth it. If I go back to my hometown, this restaurant will be the first choice for me to eat Thai food.

0 comments: