CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fast Food in My Country

Fast food in my country is a little bit different from here. I think it’s different in each country in the world, because they have different culture and taste. There are fast food restaurants, whose taste is similar with Korean food. And the most different thing is price. When I compare just price, it is not too much different from here. However, fast food restaurant’s price is almost the same as other ordinary restaurant’s price in my country. I think there is a difference in America, because Americans need to pay tax and tip. Moreover, ordinary restaurants are more expensive than fast food restaurants in America, basically. Because of this reason, I didn’t go to fast food restaurants in my country, but I often go to fast food restaurants in America.

0 comments: