CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Fast Food

Fast food is very convenient for many people who do not have time to wait for the food. How is the fast food different between my country and here? I can tell that actually they are almost the same. The difference is we have a lot of vegetables inside a burger and we also have a rice burger that uses rice instead of bread. When I ordered a burger the first time in the US, the salesman asked me whether I wanted to add topping on it. I was confused about this question at that time. My friend explained to me that he asked whether I wanted to add vegetable or not. Of course I did. In the US, sometimes vegetables do not come together with burgers. We have to ask for them sometimes, because some Americans do not eat vegetables. But, in my country, vegetables always come with burgers; we do not have to ask for them. Another difference is rice burgers. We do sell rice burgers in our fast food restaurants. Because rice is our main food, fast food restaurants use rice instead of bread. Some people want to eat burgers but they also want to have rice. So they can order this kind of burger to satisfy their desire. What I like is that no matter what kind of foods, I just require that my burger must include vegetables.

0 comments: