CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A place where I can buy Korean food

I like the H-mart that is in Niles. It is just next to Chicago, it takes 30 minutes to get there from Downtown Chicago; The reason I like that is I can buy the same Korean food that I can buy in Korea. There are a lot of Korean vegetables, fruits, snacks, etc. However there are not exactly all of the same things. It is fortunate that I can buy Korean things in the USA, even those things. When I first went there, I was interested in everything and also excited. I go to Chicago every weekend so when I come back here I drop by there and buy a lot of food for the week. There is one problem and that is the cost. The H-mart is more expensive than other stores like Wal-mart, Kroger and Whole-Foods. So I try to buy what I really need, because I always buy too much and end up getting what I really do not need.

0 comments: