CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

An Interesting Place to Buy Candy

In my country, there is a company that handles cosmetics, general merchandise, and imported food. I especially like to buy imported food there. I can see a lot of candy from America, Australia, Europe, and Asia there. German candy is my favorite food and they have many kinds of flavors such as coke, tropical fruit, apple, grape, and orange. I ate this type of candy when my friend’s father gave me some as a souvenir from Germany. Since I ate it the fist time, I have been a big fan of this candy. Whenever I stop by the shop, I buy one of them and I am satisfied with getting it. I also like dried mango and I used to eat it during break time when I was at my University in Japan. I recommend the cookies covered with chocolate from Australia. I like the original one but every taste is delicious and the combination of cookies and chocolate is nice. I want to try other candies and know what kind of candy people living in other countries eat.

0 comments: