CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My favorite place to buy food

I like to buy food at China Express, because if I order some food, I barely know what is there. People at China Express are kind, so they try to tell ingredients, but I don’t understand all the time; because of my poor vocabulary. Sometimes I can expect what is there, because Japanese food and Chinese food have some similarities. Also, they have the same food name as the Japanese one, nevertheless, they differed from my expectations many times. However, their food is cheap, delicious, and big. They serve stinky dumplings, but the taste is really good, I don’t know how it is possible. I often go there with my friends, and we spend only five to seven dollars each. However, they stuff too much food in a big container, so I never eat all of it. Finally, my most favorite part of China Express is that they give us a certain amount of fortune cookies depending on how much we spend. How wonderful China Express is!!

0 comments: