CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Different eating culture in the USA

There are a lot of different cultures between Korea and America. First, we do not need to pay tips. In Korea, food’s costs include tips. So, whenever eating foods in American restaurants, I am always confused about how much I should pay for tips. Second, we usually eat foods with soup. In America, soup is just appetizer, and people do not eat it with main foods. I think that American people just enjoy eating with soda. Third, when we eat foods, we always use chopsticks, but Americans use only forks. Because forks are not handy for Korean people, I also find chopsticks when I eat foods. Finally, when we eat foods, we usually do not make loud sounds such as the sound of eating soup. We think that making this sound is a rude action. So, we should be careful when we are eating.

0 comments: