CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

My favorite food

My favorite dinner is food that I cook. I lived in Osaka by myself for two years so I used to cook almost every day. In my dinner, there are rice, miso-soup, fish, and vegetables. I like rice with mushroom, chicken, carrots, soy source, cooking alcohol, and some flavor. It’s Japanese traditional food and very delicious. I usually put to-fu, seaweed, and onion in miso-soup and I also can put many vegetables such as potato, carrot, and cabbage in it. Japanese people have a lot of ways to cook fish, and my favorite way is to simmer it. I make a special sauce with water, sugar, sweet sake, soy sauce, and salt, and I simmer the fish with the sauce. A combination of rice and the fish is very good and healthy. I like salad and my favorite dressing is ginger flavored. My mother taught me how to cook them, so I took over my mother’s taste.

0 comments: