CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dinner

My favorite dinner is meat with rice and yoghurt. I like Arabian food. I have liked this kind of food for many years because I have lived in Arab countries for 40 years. This kind of food gives me those proteins and carbohydrates that I need to stay alive. My favorite dinner name in my country, Jordan, is al mansef, an Arabic word. I prefer this food and I eat it with my hand, not with a spoon. In Jordan, this kind of food is the popular food. In any big party, especially in a marriage celebration, the people eat al mansef. Here in the USA, we can make this kind of food as much as we have time to make it. This kind of food requires at least two or three hours to be ready. If anyone asked, what is the most popular food in Jordan, the answer is easy, al mansef.

0 comments: