CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Favorite Breakfast

I like to eat sliced bread in the morning. When I was in Japan, I used to eat it because it was easy to prepare and I could choose many kinds of tastes. Of course, I like rice but it is hard for me to eat rice in the morning. I don’t know why it’s hard for me. I enjoyed deciding on a jam, which I stored in a refrigerator. I had strawberry, blueberry, apricot, pumpkin, and black sesame jams and butter. I changed the taste of bread every day. I also like eating fruits such an apple, orange, and berry. I sometimes cooked scrambled eggs and vegetable soup. Especially, my favorite soup was cabbage and mushroom soup, and I felt very happy to drink it on a winter morning. My favorite drink is vegetable juice and hot chocolate. I look forward to eating and drinking them after going back to Japan.

0 comments: