CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My favorite breakfast

I don’t usually have time to have breakfast, because I always oversleep. I used to have breakfast every morning when I was younger. I ate rice with some small dishes, but actually I don’t remember whether I liked that. Sometimes I ate bread for breakfast but I didn’t like it. What I really want for breakfast is something like a British breakfast. I want to eat eggs, bacon, beans and bread with strawberry jam. And I want to drink orange juice or English breakfast tea, which is what I like the most. I can make them for breakfast every morning, but it is annoying. I am so tired these days, so I can't get up early. So I can’t even eat anything before coming to school. But I will try cook this weekend, because this Fluency exercise reminded me that this is my favorite breakfast.

0 comments: