CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Food

First of all, as we know many countries have many different kinds of food, and the food taste is different from place to place. However, today fast food like Mcdonalds, KFC and Burger King has become more and more popular around the countries. In my country, Saudi Arabia, people do not eat fast food very much, and that is because fast food is not healthy and it has more fat than home food cooking. Also, fast food restaurants in my country have different menus with different tastes because we cook the fast food in different ways, not like food in the USA or other countries. On the other hand, when I go to a fast food restaurant I do not usually eat meat or chicken; I always prefer to take snacks, ice cream or cookies. Finally, I always care about my health by eating healthy food and I do not prefer my family and I to eat fast food because it affect our body by giving us health problems.

0 comments: