CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Fast Food in America and in Japan

Fast food companies such as McDonalds, KFC, and Subway are famous in my country, Japan, too. Fast food in Japan is healthier than it is in America because they try to reduce the calories of foods. Japanese people care about the calories a lot, so they need to calculate their calories and show them on the menu. I was surprised by some facts when I went to McDonalds here. I expected too much of fast food here. I thought the foods in McDonalds would be more delicious and cheaper in America than in Japan. In fact, the foods are more delicious and cheaper in Japan. Also, we have more various foods on the menu such as Teriyaki Burger, Tsukimi Burger, Gratin-Croquette Sandwich, Bacon-Lettuce Burger, and so on. Teriyaki Burger is the most famous on the menu in McDonalds. Then, the service in McDonalds is very good in Japan. They are always smiling to the customers. I sometimes go to fast food restaurants when I do not have enough time to eat, when I have time to wait for my friends, or when I do not want to cook something in my home. I think that fast food restaurants are convenient and comfortable to kill time although it is not good for health.

0 comments: