CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My Favorite Restaurant

In my country, there are many “IZAKAYA”. ‘IZAKAYA” is a not restaurant name but a kind of restaurants. It is a restaurant which has many kinds of drinks and foods. People can eat foods, drinking with relaxation and enjoyment. The restaurants are usually informal, so people easily make noise. If I went there, I would order a lot of Japanese food. I especially want to eat fish foods. In Japan, we have a fish which is called “Sanma”. We eat generally “Sanma” in autumn. It is a one of the seasonal foods. We have this with soy sauce and Japanese radish. Last year, I could not eat this fish because I was here, so I want to eat a lot now. However, actually, the food I want to eat now is food cooked by my mother. This is my favorite food.

0 comments: