CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

my favorite restaurant

Phoebe
EAP2 WW
Mr. Leverett
April 7, 08

In my home country, my favorite restaurant is a SiChuan food restaurant. This kind of food is named after a province’s name. The SiChuan province is famous for the red chili, which is a small thin red pepper with a very strong hot taste. My favorite restaurant is called Spicy PoPo, a chain of restaurants in my country. There are ten courses on their shop sign there. I often order three of them; fish with boiled soup, spicy Tofu, and hot chicken wing. Fish with boiled soup is the most famous course from SiChuan food. Spicy Tofu is the Tofu with boiled oil. Hot chicken wing is my favorite course; I like chicken best so I always order it.

0 comments: