CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

How to Cook an Omelet Containing Fried Rice

I like to cook an omelet containing fried rice, and Japanese people call it ‘Omu-rice’. I used to cook it when I lived by myself near my University. I need eggs, chicken, mushroom, carrot, onion, ketchup, and some flavor. We can choose two type of taste of rice, which is rice with butter or rice with ketchup. If I cook the former, I will mix chicken and vegetables in rice. If I cook the latter, I will mix mushroom and vegetables in rice. Garlic will make rice with butter tastier. I will cook each of the ingredients and they will be covered by egg. And then, next part is my most favorite part and I will draw art or letters on the egg with ketchup. I like drawing a smiling face on it and I liked to write down my name on it when I was child. I think almost all children like the dish, because mothers tend to cook it for their children and it is a famous of food which children like.

0 comments: