CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How to cook a chocolate cake

I barely cook because I live with my family. My mother always cooks for me. However, I like cooking. So, sometimes I learn cooking from my mother. It is the first time to learn how to cook a chocolate cake. It is really easy to cook because we use an IH cooking heater made from Amway. It is really convenient. I need butter, flour, chocolate syrup, and eggs for cooking a chocolate cake. First, I warm a frying pan on the IH cooking heater. Then, I put a little butter on the frying pan. After the butter melts, I turn off the IH cooking heater. Next, I add eggs and flour to the frying pan and mix them up. After mixing them up, I add chocolate syrup. Just mix them again. After that, I need to hit the frying pan in order to draw the air from all the flour. Finally, set the IH cooking heater to “Cake.” Just wait for a while. That’s it! Sometimes I bring the chocolate cake that I make to my friends' birthday party. My friends look like happy. I also become happy.

0 comments: