CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Food

My favorite restaurant is a small store that sells seafood and is located on a gorgeous beach. It not only provides delicious food, but also has a charming ocean view. Do you know how romantic it has been? Just relax yourself on the beach and savor that seafood. When the sun is setting down, the wind is blowing, and the ocean birds are singing. To taste seafood in the restaurant, I will reduce my pressure, cultivate my spirituality, and feast on a gallery of natural masterpieces. Eating seafood in Taiwan, furthermore, is a natural advantage in that our country is surrounded by ocean. There are various resources provides by seafood stores. If I have a free time, I like to enjoy the big lobster meals. Due to the freshness, delicious taste and cheap price, I have the feeling I am in heaven.

0 comments: