CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Better Fast Food

Most people believe that the U.S. is the kingdom of fast food. This is because there are lots of fast food chains in the United States. In Japan, we also have McDonald's; however, we have a different menu. The meals served by U.S. restaurant are relatively smaller than the Japanese ones. I was surprised at that because I thought everything in America was huge. I also can say that some American clerks are not as friendly. We, Japanese, are never allowed to behave like that. If we acted like that, we would definitely be fired. Although I can understand it is cultural routine, sometimes it makes me uncomfortable. Yet, I like Americans' cup sizes, which are bigger than that the Japanese. However, if I had the choice of either, I would choose the Japanese McDonald's.

0 comments: