CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Fast Food

Fast food is common in the world these days. Fast food has an advantage sometimes when someone does not have time to make food. In my country, Jordan, there is fast food like here, but the people there did not depend on it all the time. Also, there is another difference, which is that is in Jordan there is no service of delivery to one’s home. Fast food causes many troubles like fat and disease. Sometimes I see small kids have big weight due to fast food. As for me, I do not like to eat fast food. If I go outside on a trip, and I do not take food from my home, I may be eating fast food. If I go to any fast food restaurant, I prefer to take any meal that contains fish. In the US, I have been here for 9 months; I have eaten fast food only twice, one of them in Saint Louis.

0 comments: