CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Favorite Breakfast

I almost every day eat breakfast. When I wake up, I feel hungry, soon. If I do not have breakfast, I cannot concentrate on classes in the morning. So, I am healthy and I cannot believe people who do not have breakfast. However, in the morning, nobody has enough time. I do not always enough time to eat beakfast, either. That is why I usually eat a granola bar. Specially now, classes start at a very early time and my room does not have a kitchen, so I cannnot cook breakfast. Howeve, when I was in japan, I usually ate rice, miso soup, nattou, and sunny-side up egg for breakfast. These foods are very east to prepare, healthy, and good tasting. Miso soup is a soup that dissolves miso in hot water, and you put in a tofu and vegetable such as onion slice and cut carrot. Nattou is a kind of bean. We can eat it with rice after just mixing. Besides, sunny-side up egg is egg food. In a frying pan, break eggs and this food is complete. Although these foods are very easy to cook, these are very good as breakfast for me.

0 comments: